Classic Eyelash Extensions Online Course & Certification
If interested in a payment plan, you can find more details and information in this description.
*NO REFUNDS ON CLASSES*
*KIT IS NOT INCLUDED*
This product is an Online Only course for Classic Eyelash Extensions - kit is not included. We recommend the Class Kit if you need eyelash extension supplies.
PAYMENT PLANS AVAILABLE AT CHECKOUT:
Please note, the deposit will insure you get your kit and class access right away.
You will not receive the physical version of your certificate until class is paid in full.
If you are selecting a kit or other supplies at check out, all items will be applied in the payment plan!
We have made the application process easy for your own convenience using the program Partial.ly! Payment plans can start at any time as long as enrollment is open and available for the selected course.
If you are having trouble setting up a payment plan, please call us at 818-955-5105 ext. 402 or email us at email@example.com for more information.
* Set-Up Fee an additional fee. This does not go towards your class cost.
** We reserve the right to report any unpaid payments to collection agencies or the credit bureau.
ONLINE Lash Classes | Eyelash Extensions Training and Certification | Classic Eyelash Extensions
Online Instructor: Yegi
Classic Only - This is a level 1 course. You will learn the basics of eyelash extensions and the application of classic eyelash extensions.
In this course you will learn theory, product descriptions and uses, client consultations, eyelash extension application and removal, hands on practice, before and after pictures, business training, marketing, and much more. All students who get certified are always welcome to come back for additional practice and/or support if needed free of cost!
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING:
This is an online course for Classic Eyelash Extensions.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issues enrolling in or purchasing this course.
You will receive an email from Thinkific to set up your log in and password.
- Please purchase the course with your email in order to receive a sign in link.
- 90 day access to course begins once you have purchased the course. If you are having trouble accessing the course, please contact email@example.com immediately.
- You will receive a physical certificate once you are approved for certification.
- You can be under 18 and take this class, but additional signatures from a parent/guardian are required.
- You do not need a license to take this course, but you must do your due diligence and check your State/Country's rules and regulations for lash technicians.
- All classes are non-refundable - no exceptions.
**Kit and supplies are sold separately**
*You will need a live model to practice on and send us pictures and/or videos before you get certified. We want to ensure that you are ready to lash before we certify you! We will give feedback and tips on what needs to change or improve if we see any mistakes from the pictures and videos you share with us.
Yegi Academy: What Can You Expect From Our Course?
Our courses are designed to introduce you to the world of eyelash extensions and allow you to grow in your journey moving forward!
The Classic Course is designed for anyone – you don’t need to know anything about eyelash extensions to take this course. This course is an introductory course to eyelash extensions theory and the hands on techniques involved. Please remember, becoming a master lash technician will take additional practice after you have become certified, but we will guide you and prepare you to help start you on your journey!
The theory video portion will go over some of the more technical sides of the lashing industry as well as introduce you to concepts in the eyelash extension theory and consulting with clients.
The rest of the videos will focus on exercises for hands on training. You will be working with classic eyelash extensions only. Keep in mind, you are welcome to come back to an on-site class with Yegi Beauty for no additional cost if you would like additional practice.
Topics that will be covered:
- New Client Forms
- Business Tips
- Theory On Classic, Hybrid & Volume Sets
- Characteristics of Eyelash Extensions
- Eyelash Extension Application Shapes
- Consultations & Roleplay
- Pulling Lashes
- Eyelash Removal
- Working On A Live Model
- Useful Tips & Tricks From Your Educator - contact us via email or phone!