Educator Course - Become a Yegi Certified Educator - Custom Live or Online Options Available
Have you been wondering how to become a certified lash educator, but you’re not quite sure where to start or how to become a lash educator, develop a lash educator course, and start teaching? Are you taking as many clients as you can already and are looking for another way to maximize your profit, grow, and share your love for lashes? If you've been doing lash extensions for 2+ years and you think that you’re ready to teach others your craft, the Yegi Beauty Educator Program will provide you with a blueprint on how to teach your own courses or have the option to work with the Yegi Team as a Yegi Contracted Educator. Our program teaches you how to become a certified lash educator, but that’s not all — it’s also a mentorship program because we work closely with our educators to ensure they reach their goals.
Who Is This Program For?
This program is designed for the lash artist who:
- Wants to be their own boss by building their business and brand
- Is passionate about the beauty industry and eyelash extensions
- Loves talking about lashes and sharing their knowledge with others
- Wants to expand their opportunities by traveling and meeting new people
- Cares about the client’s eye and lash health, in order to maintain the integrity & reputation of the eyelash extension industry, while representing the Yegi Beauty brand
- Wants to learn how to become a certified lash educator who can give back by changing other people’s lives
- Is organized and motivated to not only teach but also to become a lash educator who organizes and markets classes on their own.
- Lives in an area where high-quality lash training is limited to beauty professionals
If you’re fluent in languages aside from English or live somewhere that doesn’t have great lash training already, we do encourage you to enroll in this program. Our goal is to spread the love and knowledge of quality lash extensions and lifestyles for people who do what they love, and we want you to be a part of it! After all, learning how to become a certified lash educator is a fun and rewarding process, and it only gets better from there!
- Must know how to apply classic and volume eyelash extensions
- Must have 2+ years of lashing experience
- Yegi Certification in Classic and Volume Eyelash Extensions preferred, but not required
- Has proper license requirements for their state/country
*DISCLAIMER* If you enroll in this eyelash technician training program, you’re responsible for knowing your state's rules and guidelines for teaching eyelash extensions courses. We will not be able to check and verify your license against your state/country's rules, as regulations vary. Research these guidelines before enrolling because all classes are non-refundable.
Customizable Courses — In Person or Virtual!
We’ll teach you how to become a certified lash educator in a format that fits your lifestyle. We customize the lash educator course to every individual's needs, since we know that everyone has different learning styles, speeds, and life schedules. Our options to become a lash educator include one-on-one sessions in Los Angeles, CA, and live video meetings via Zoom with Yegi.
- Take our Online Classic and Volume Course for free (value of $1,090) as a refresher course!
- Multiple one-on-one meetings/mentorship (in person or online) with Yegi based on your mutual availability
- Guidance on how to teach will also be reviewed as you learn how to become a certified lash educator — the best methods, how to speak to students, the best way to break things down, etc.
- Course materials provided for you to use in your classes (videos, class checklist, forms, etc.)
- Help you plan the course yourself (how to find/rent a space, decide on a schedule, pricing, kits, etc.)
- Get a detailed checklist/blueprint of how to teach and what to cover in a classic (level 1) and a volume (level 2) course.
- Detailed educator checklist of how to teach lash extensions course included
- Option to Shadow a Yegi Beauty educator during a live class (can be done virtually) to see exactly what it’s like
- Do a mock class and get feedback on how to become a certified lash educator from Yegi herself
- Exclusive discounts and wholesale options on products typically excluded from sales and promotions
- Meetings can cover any questions you have — whether they’re related to eyelash extension products, business, or teaching
- Where and how to find and market to your ideal students
- In addition, you can be considered to teach Yegi Beauty scheduled classes after you are certified and become a lash educator
How does the payment process work?
Participants must pay the full cost of the lash educator course in advance and commit to this journey of becoming an educator.
Let us help you on your journey to learn how to become a certified lash educator and be the absolute best in your area!
If you need assistance in finding more regulatory information, or if you have any other questions, please email us at email@example.com or call 818-955-5105 today!