After a lash treatment, it’s important to know how to take care of eyelash extensions. Fortunately, it’s easy! Once you understand the basics, you should have no problem keeping your new lashes in beautiful condition. Once you learn how to take care of them, lash extension care will become a natural part of your beauty routine.
Basic Maintenance and Upkeep
- DO NOT get your eyelashes wet for 2 hours. The glue needs time to properly set. Keep your eyelashes clean, but avoid rubbing your eyes and pulling on your eyelashes.
- DO NOT use eyelash curlers with your extensions.
- Use only oil-free makeup removers and brush them as needed.
- As you learn how to take care of eyelash extensions, you can decide if you want to use mascara. We don’t recommend using mascara; however, if you do use it with your eyelash extensions, don’t use an oil-based or waterproof one.
- After showering, avoid rubbing your eyes; instead, blot the lashes with a towel and let them air dry.
- Touch-up appointments are recommended every two to four weeks to maintain the fullness of your eyelash extensions and the health of your natural eyelashes.
We’re Here to Help
Be sure to watch the YouTube video below for in-depth information on after care. If you still have questions on how to take care of eyelash extensions, contact us and we’ll be happy to assist you. We’re known for our deep, personalized support, and we love hearing from our guests.