After a lash treatment, it’s important to perform proper lash extension care. Fortunately, it’s easy! Once you understand the basics of eyelash care, you should have no problem keeping your new lashes in beautiful condition. With a little practice, taking care of eyelash extensions will become a natural part of your beauty routine.
Basic Maintenance and Upkeep
- DO NOT get your eyelashes wet for 2 hours. The glue needs time to properly set. Keep your eyelashes clean, but avoid rubbing your eyes and pulling on your eyelashes.
- DO NOT use eyelash curlers with your extensions.
- Use only oil-free makeup removers and brush them as needed.
- As you learn about lash extension care, you can decide if you want to use mascara. We don’t recommend using mascara; however, if you do use it with your eyelash extensions, don’t use an oil-based or waterproof one.
- After showering, avoid rubbing your eyes; instead, blot the lashes with a towel and let them air dry.
- Touch-up appointments are recommended every two to four weeks to maintain the fullness of your eyelash extensions and the health of your natural eyelashes.
We’re Here to Help
Be sure to watch the YouTube video below for in-depth information on eyelash care. If you still have questions about lash extension care, contact us and we’ll be happy to assist you. We’re known for our deep, personalized support, and we love hearing from our guests.