Private Eyelash Extensions, Lash Lift, Bottom Lash Certification Courses
No refunds on classes.
Private Lessons With Yegi Academy Certified Lash Artists
In this private, one-on-one course, you'll learn eyelash extensions theory, products, client consultations, eyelash extension application, removal, hands-on practice, taking before-and-after pictures, business training, marketing, and much more.
Throughout the lash technician training course, you’ll be taught by a Yegi Certified Educator — we only give this title to those Yegi has taught and trained personally to be educators, ensuring that they know the proper techniques and skills required to make you the best eyelash extension technician possible!
- Scheduling depends on you and our Yegi Certified Educators’ availability
- Private One-on-One Training is currently available in California (based in Los Angeles, CA).
- If you live out-of-state and want to learn eyelash extensions, private training requiring extensive travel can be arranged! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about additional costs.
- Please contact us at email@example.com with a date in mind to schedule your one-on-one training.
- If you found this page and are interested in becoming an educator for private one-on-one training and other courses, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about that separate program.
**All students who get certified are always welcome to come back for additional practice and/or support (if needed) free of cost! Please email email@example.com to make arrangements to continue to learn about eyelash extensions and improve your skills**
Yegi Academy: What Can You Expect From Our Private 1-on-1 Training?
Our courses are designed to introduce you to the world of eyelash extensions and allow you to grow in your journey moving forward! Our private training includes but is not limited to the topics listed below. We’ll help you learn eyelash extensions techniques at a professional level, and we can customize the lash technician training course to fit your individual needs and specific focus.
Classic & Volume Combo Course:
Topics that will be covered:
- New Client Forms
- Business Tips
- Theory On Classic, Hybrid, and Volume Sets
- Characteristics of Eyelash Extensions
- Eyelash Extension Application Shapes
- Consultations and Roleplay
- Pulling Lashes
- Eyelash Removal
- Working on a Live Model
- Useful Tips and Tricks From Your Educator
Our courses are designed with you in mind. With access to videos before and after class, we help save you time and money and get you the most hands-on time as you learn eyelash extensions application.
- Business Tips
- Pre-Made and Handmade Fans
- Volume Terminology
- Difference between 2D, 5D, 7D…
- Consultations and Roleplay
- Using Pre-Made Fans
- Creating Handmade Fans
- Working On a Live Model
- Useful Tips & Tricks From Your Educator
We can customize each lash technician training course to YOU and your needs!
Lash Lift Course:
This is a level 1 lash lift class for eyelash lift/perm certification. You don’t need to have any experience to take it. In this course, you will learn theory, product descriptions and uses, client consultations, eyelash lift/perm application and removal, hands-on practice, before and after pictures, business training, marketing, and much more. All students who get certified are always welcome to come back for additional practice and/or support if needed — free of cost!
*You must provide a model (family member, friend, whoever!) for the course so you can practice on a live person. If for some reason you can not provide one, please let us know in advance so we can provide one for you.
Bottom Lash Course:
This course is for bottom eyelash extensions only. You MUST know how to apply classic eyelash extensions to take this course. In this course, you’ll learn theory, product descriptions and uses, client consultations, how to apply and remove lower lash extensions, hands-on practice, before and after pictures, business training, marketing, and much more. All students who get certified are always welcome to come back for additional practice and/or support if needed — free of cost!
We recommend bringing in a model to practice on a live person, but you can apply eyelash extensions on a doll head during the course as well.
Bottom Lash Lift Kit - $130 Value
- 2 Bottom Lash Trays
- Mega Hold Adhesive - 2mL
- G-9 (Needle Point Tweezer)
- G-2 (Isolation Tweezer)
- 10 Pack Under Eye Patches
- Sensitive Tape
- Glue Rings (20 pack)
Use Promo Code DEPOSIT at checkout to pay 50% now and secure your spot! The remaining balance will be due before or on the day of class. We do not offer monthly payment plans.
Thank you for being our customer - now let’s get to lashing!